Friday, March 26, 2010

My next big adventure!

For the first time in a long time I am not training for anything. I don't have any big trips planned either. I've recently started following blogs of people who are sailing around the world, hiking in amazing places, etc. This is making me a little unsettled. I need a Big Adventure!

A Big Adventure to me doesn't have to involve passports or incredible suffering. I've run enough marathons to prove I can do it. I have huddled under enough wet tarps to say I am tough. A Big Adventure can be in your own backyard. Or it can be in a far-flung locale. It all depends on your perspective.

Anyway, I am soliciting advice for my next Big Adventure. Look below the Pebble Mine logo for a new poll! Don't worry, it is completely anonymous. I won't know if or for what you voted. Play along, if only for interesting new blog posts and pictures! Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello out there. If you liked this post, please leave a comment so I keep writing!