Friday, July 8, 2016

Pacific Crest Trail, Castle Crags to Ashland, Day Zero

Greetings, friends, I am at Callahan''s lodge near Ashland. In about 11 days I will be hiking back to here, another section of the PCT completed.

I am carrying 8 days of food so my pack is not light. In the past few days I have been eating myself to a calorie surplus, the way I wish I could still eat normally.

At any rate, I will not blog from the trail, buy look forward to posts when I return. Thanks for following along.

4 comments:

  1. Yep, following along. I found a great description of Sections P, Q and R and they are described as some of the best of the PCT. Stay safe out there, and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in the best weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary, I know you will enjoy it. Hoping everything goes well with no bad surprises.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary, I know you will enjoy it. Hoping everything goes well with no bad surprises.

    ReplyDelete

Hello out there. If you liked this post, please leave a comment so I keep writing!