- Cleared a lot of trails, using so-called primitive tools. Crosscut saws, axes, shovels, and the dreaded loppers..
- Told a lot of tourists where the bathroom is and attempted to answer the unanswerable "is it worth it?" (Pro tip: it's always worth it.)
- Lived in remote places where our entertainment came from sunsets and hot springs.
- Put out a lot of wildfires.
- Flew in floatplanes and kayaked in the most magical places ever.
- Sat at a computer writing soul destroying documents.
- Filled out reams of forms.
- Taken the same online security training every year for decades.
- Cleaned toilets. A lot of toilets.
Was it worth it? Absolutely.